- Related Products
Graco Fusion Air Purge Spray Gun
Features and Benefits:
- No tools, no maintenance, no hassles
- Hand-tight connections for easy servicing
- Lightest gun in the industry
- Sprays longer with less clogging
- Available in air or mechanical purge
New Accessories for Foam Insulation!
- Four new wide pattern Air Purge Mix Chambers
- 10 new canon extension tips
- Stud wall foam tip
- Adhesive spatter kit
- Roofing, concrete, and residential insulation
- Tank and pipe coatings
- Water and waste-water treatment
- Polyurea Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
Experience the Fusion Difference
Less maintenance and downtime, longer life, and improved productivity!
Patent-Pending Endurance Chamber
Recognized by the industry for its superior performance, the P2 gun's light, easy to handle design lets you spray and maneuver easily - even in difficult spraying positions. At the end of the day, maintenance is easy. No cleaning small air passages with tiny drill bits. The Graco P2 has check valves that separate the liquid portion and dry side of the gun.
- Responsive trigger action - double piston design provides more than 300 lbs (136 kg) of triggering force
- The mix chamber insert can be replaced without replacing the entire chamber
- Anti-crossover design virtually eliminates the possibility of material entering the air piston
The Graco Probler P2 Benefits:
The Probler P2 has lower parts consumption than any other gun available in the market today! Here is a list of some of the features that set it apart from any other spray gun
- Less cleaning - up to 5 times longer operation time without drilling out the mix chamber
- Better spray pattern - improved round bore and finish of the chamber interior results in a better material flow path and spray pattern
- Lower cost maintenance - the chamber insert can be replaced without replacing the entire chamber - the most expensive part of the gun
- Piston isolation - eliminates cross-overs or material in the air piston
- Simplified design - fewer parts, easier to service, and more work time
Patented High-Velocity Piston
This is a double piston design that gives more trigger force from a smaller piston diameter.
Benefits to the end-user:
- Smallest and lightest production volume gun in the industry
- Over 300 lbs triggering force
- No sticking chamber
- Less maintenance
- Consistent trigger operation and air purge
- Less downtime
Patent-Pending Piston Isolation Design
This special porting in the Graco Probler P2 virtually eliminates the possibility of material entering the air piston of the gun.
The industry standard in plural component spray guns...the GlasCraft Probler P2
The Probler P2 Elite from GlasCraft offers a degree of operational flexibility unmatched by any other plural component dispense gun. When glass fiber is required for structural strength or rigidity, a fiberglass cutter can be mounted to the Probler P2 Elite. This allows for fiber at selected lengths and volume fractions (percentages) to be dispersed into the polyurea coating as it is being sprayed onto the target area.
- P2 model's side blocks offer alternate hose routing configurations
- Allows access to ISO and Resin filters without removing side blocks
- Allows for use of additional accessories
- Specialty Probler P2 dispense gun - spray or pour
- Output ranges from 4 lbs/min up to 40 lbs/min (2 kg to 18 kg/min)
- Adjustable length of the fiber strand
- The volume of fiber is adjustable (as a percentage compared to the polyurea being dispersed)
- Flexibility from wide to narrow spray pattern
- Uniform, even distribution of fiber across the width of the spray pattern
- Excellent wetting & encapsulating of fiber in polyurea
- Maximum mixing pressure of 3000 psi
- Can be used with any Reactor
- Patent protected technology
Fiberglass Chopper Accessory - Graco RS Chopper
The Graco Probler P2 Elite with RS Chopper attachment is for specialty applications combining chopped fiberglass with polyurea or spray foam to increase structural strength where needed. Pairing the lightweight, easy to maneuver Probler P2 Elite Gun with the Graco RS Chopper, contractors can change the unique "no-cut" blade cartridges in a matter of seconds - compared to 15 minutes with traditional cutter designs.
Fastest & easiest way to start spraying today.
The Graco Fusion ClearShot Spray Gun Technology...
sets the Graco Fusion CS Gun apart from every other applicator. With its revolutionary technology, the Fusion CS is poised to virtually eliminate drilling of the mix chamber - increasing your spraying uptime and reducing downtime spent on maintenance. Flexible for polyurea and foam applications, this gun provides you with versatile advantages.
- New technology comprised of ClearShot Liquid and disposable, non-reusable ClearShot cartridges
- Softens foam and keeps mix chamber clear
- Saves almost an hour of maintenance time each spray day
- First-ever liquid purge - reducing purge air by 75% and minimizing foam blowback
- Easy-to-insert cartridge fits into the ergonomic handle
- First plural-component gun with variable flow
- Switch from large to small spray patterns in seconds
- Gain flexibility and maneuverability to spray in small, tight areas
- Ten different settings
Chromex - coated parts
- Chromex-coated mix chamber and side seals for greater resistance to corrosion and wear
- Save time and money in replacements over the long term ownership of the gun
- Swap out fluid heads in seconds
- Non-stick polymer cover keeps gun head cleaner
- "Air knife" reduces material buildup
- Fast and simple change-outs put an end to lengthy interruptions and keep jobs on schedule
Features and Benefits:
- Purge and clean off airflow reduced by 75%
- Reduces foam blowback
- All new air knife keeps the front of the gun clear of foam
- New screw-in place side seal design
- Fewer O-Rings
- Better crossover prevention
- New Chromex coated side seals & mix chambers
- 10x life improvement
- New quick-change front end
- Allows for the sprayer to go from flat to round quickly
- New flow settings
- High & Variable low flow
Field Test Feedback
- -Perfect gun for new applicators
- -Better performance for seasoned applicators
- -Sharp increase in daily output
- -Less downtime
- -Great patterns and mix
- -Possible labor $$ change 3 people - 2 man crew
- "This is one of the best projects I have worked on in my 34 plus years of service. Truly groundbreaking." Bill Sherer - VP Graco Engineering
When you purchase the CS Spray Gun it comes with 6 ClearShot Cartridges.
The days of spending time and effort cleaning and rebuilding the fluid section of your spray foam gun are gone. The new Fusion ProConnect (PC) gun features a disposable cartridge head that replaces multiple individual parts with a single component. Simply replacing a cartridge allows for a much faster rebuild, which keeps you spraying and minimizes costly downtime.
With ProConnect technology in the Fusion PC gun (right), the entire fluid section including side seals and all associated o-rings are replaced by a single cartridge, compared to individual parts like the Fusion AP (left).
The Fusion PC sprays like any Fusion AP. Built on the time-tested Fusion AP platform, the new Fusion PC gun feels just like your Fusion AP and sprays with the same excellent spray pattern you're accustomed to. In fact, many of the same parts are used in the construction of the Fusion PC, so you can actually upgrade your existing Fusion AP guns to take advantage of the new ProConnect technology.