- Related Products
EZ Cartridge System
Fastest & easiest way to start spraying today.
Features and Benefits:
- No tools, no maintenance, no hassles
- Hand-tight connections for easy servicing
- Lightest gun in the industry
- Sprays longer with less clogging
- Available in air or mechanical purge
New Accessories for Foam Insulation!
- Four new wide pattern Air Purge Mix Chambers
- 10 new canon extension tips
- Stud wall foam tip
- Adhesive spatter kit
- Roofing, concrete, and residential insulation
- Tank and pipe coatings
- Water and waste-water treatment
- Polyurea Coatings
- Polyurethane Coatings
Experience the Fusion Difference
Less maintenance and downtime, longer life, and improved productivity!
Patent-Pending Endurance Chamber
Recognized by the industry for its superior performance, the P2 gun's light, easy to handle design lets you spray and maneuver easily - even in difficult spraying positions. At the end of the day, maintenance is easy. No cleaning small air passages with tiny drill bits. The Graco P2 has check valves that separate the liquid portion and dry side of the gun.
- Responsive trigger action - double piston design provides more than 300 lbs (136 kg) of triggering force
- The mix chamber insert can be replaced without replacing the entire chamber
- Anti-crossover design virtually eliminates the possibility of material entering the air piston
The Graco Probler P2 Benefits:
The Probler P2 has lower parts consumption than any other gun available in the market today! Here is a list of some of the features that set it apart from any other spray gun
- Less cleaning - up to 5 times longer operation time without drilling out the mix chamber
- Better spray pattern - improved round bore and finish of the chamber interior results in a better material flow path and spray pattern
- Lower cost maintenance - the chamber insert can be replaced without replacing the entire chamber - the most expensive part of the gun
- Piston isolation - eliminates cross-overs or material in the air piston
- Simplified design - fewer parts, easier to service, and more work time
Patented High-Velocity Piston
This is a double piston design that gives more trigger force from a smaller piston diameter.
Benefits to the end-user:
- Smallest and lightest production volume gun in the industry
- Over 300 lbs triggering force
- No sticking chamber
- Less maintenance
- Consistent trigger operation and air purge
- Less downtime
Patent-Pending Piston Isolation Design
This special porting in the Graco Probler P2 virtually eliminates the possibility of material entering the air piston of the gun.
The industry standard in plural component spray guns...the GlasCraft Probler P2
The Probler P2 Elite from GlasCraft offers a degree of operational flexibility unmatched by any other plural component dispense gun. When glass fiber is required for structural strength or rigidity, a fiberglass cutter can be mounted to the Probler P2 Elite. This allows for fiber at selected lengths and volume fractions (percentages) to be dispersed into the polyurea coating as it is being sprayed onto the target area.
- P2 model's side blocks offer alternate hose routing configurations
- Allows access to ISO and Resin filters without removing side blocks
- Allows for use of additional accessories
- Specialty Probler P2 dispense gun - spray or pour
- Output ranges from 4 lbs/min up to 40 lbs/min (2 kg to 18 kg/min)
- Adjustable length of the fiber strand
- The volume of fiber is adjustable (as a percentage compared to the polyurea being dispersed)
- Flexibility from wide to narrow spray pattern
- Uniform, even distribution of fiber across the width of the spray pattern
- Excellent wetting & encapsulating of fiber in polyurea
- Maximum mixing pressure of 3000 psi
- Can be used with any Reactor
- Patent protected technology
Fiberglass Chopper Accessory - Graco RS Chopper
The Graco Probler P2 Elite with RS Chopper attachment is for specialty applications combining chopped fiberglass with polyurea or spray foam to increase structural strength where needed. Pairing the lightweight, easy to maneuver Probler P2 Elite Gun with the Graco RS Chopper, contractors can change the unique "no-cut" blade cartridges in a matter of seconds - compared to 15 minutes with traditional cutter designs.